Monday, February 1, 2010

New Podcast: Catholic Stuff You Should Know


I just found a new podcast on iTunes: "Catholic Stuff You Should Know".

Just a few minutes long, this podcast presents fun facts of faith in a lighthearted, bantering style. If you are familiar with the "Stuff You Should Know" series for technology and history, you know what I mean.

I am a catechist for RCIA and a member of the pastoral council in my parish. I listened to the first four podcasts, and they were faithful to the Roman Catholic Church. One of the podcasters is an ordained deacon, and the other is a lay person -- and they know their theology and history . . . and can present the faith in an entertaining and engaging way!

The website is: http://www.catholicstuffpodcast.com


2 comments:

  1. They're friends of mine, seminarians both. Deacon Mike will be ordained to the priesthood on May 15, and John Nepil will be ordained a Deacon on September 25th, and will be ordained a priest in the Spring of 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's great! No wonder they know their Catholic stuff so well! I love their podcast -- they are up to about 10 episodes now.

    ReplyDelete