Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Roman Catholic Twitter


About once a day, I send a tweet with information to help adult Catholics learn and grow in their faith, e.g. books, websites, Bible verses, reflections from the Saints, Catholic Social Teaching, podcasts, etc.

http://www.twitter.com/dspost

I expand on the Tweets here on Blogspot.

I do my best to review each of my recommendations for orthodoxy and solidarity with the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.

I am a catechist in the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, a committee member on our adult Faith Enrichment Team, chair of the Pastoral Council at my parish, a Eucharistic Minister, and member of our Social Concerns Committee.

I was initiated to the Roman Catholic Church about 12 years ago and have never looked back. The more I study the Church that Jesus Christ founded 2000 years ago, the better it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment