Thursday, August 5, 2010

Podcast Review: "Divine Mercy in My Soul"


Awesome podcast! I have prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet. This past Easter season, I prayed the Divine Mercy Novena and observed Divine Mercy Sunday. I have heard a little bit about the life of St. Faustina.

But until now, I have never studied her writings.

This podcast is by a priest and a layman who are very knowledgeable about the Diary of St. Faustina. Here is your chance to deeply understand the writings, prayers and blessings of St. Faustina, and the great message of His Divine Mercy that Jesus Christ communicated to the world through her.

Great way to learn and grow in your faith! Thanks, Station of the Cross in Buffalo, New York!

http://www.wlof.net/programming/podcasts/

The Station of the Cross
101.7 FM Buffalo, New York
"Proclaiming the fullness of Truth with clarity and charity."


No comments:

Post a Comment